You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just purchased a new iPhone 12 pro but it doesn’t allow me to setup Apple pay

Why doesn’t my new iPhone 12 pro allow me to set up Apple Pay.

I can’t add any of my card to my wallet.

every time I try to add a card it tells me that an error has occurred and that I cannot setup Apple pay

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 5:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 3:29 PM

Hi there,

I managed to get around this, I’m in the UK and use Barclays, Apple Pay was actually turned off in the mobile banking app that was also installed to my iPhone, I turned it on and added through the app instead.

Might not help you but maybe you could look at something similar? Hope this helps anyway!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2020 3:29 PM in response to Akamagi

Hi there,

I managed to get around this, I’m in the UK and use Barclays, Apple Pay was actually turned off in the mobile banking app that was also installed to my iPhone, I turned it on and added through the app instead.

Might not help you but maybe you could look at something similar? Hope this helps anyway!

I just purchased a new iPhone 12 pro but it doesn’t allow me to setup Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.