You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bought a phone that was probably lost and now I am stuck

I have a problem, bought a phone from an individual outside of T Mobile. The phone is either lost or stolen. I would like to know who does it belong to...I paid a lot of $$ for it...

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
11 replies

Oct 24, 2020 7:20 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Just a note... I wanted the max phone. I need it ASAP- the 11 pro max is not sold by Apple. The 12 pro max will be available sometime the second or third week of November... that’s the reason I bought it outside a T Mobile store from an individual that looked decent. I have 6 lines and 2 data lines all with apple products... I thought you would be more compassionate to someone who got screwed. I believe that Apple has the ability to track the actual owner of the 11 pro max and find a more humane solution... time to think of the whole experience from a psychological aspect. I am not a kid I am 65 years old. Born in 1955 like your co founder rest his soul Steve Jobs.

bought a phone that was probably lost and now I am stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.