You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi connectivity issues

My devices (phone, mac and i pad) all lost connectivity in my room at the same time, even though they have worked perfectly fine there for over 2 years. Is there something that might be causing this suddenly across all my devices? It's like the wifi isn't strong enough to reach the room (it works outside) or my devices can't connect as well as before.

I did software updates, removed browsing history, turned devices on and off and reset network settings. Nothing worked so any more advice greatly appreciated!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 4:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 5:55 AM

That may be a problem on the provider's side.

if it is not over very soon, call their support and they can say if there is a general problem at their side, or they can test at distance to into your modem to see what is the problem.

1 reply

wifi connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.