You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t find Apple News app

I have iPhone X. Software ver 14. In United States.

I have always had the Apple News app on my phone. Suddenly, I can’t find the Apple news app on my phone. I searched using the pull-down and the app appears up top. Does not tell me app is in a folder. In App Store I get the “open” option so I know app on my phone. Just cannot locate the actual app.

I was trying to delete the app (so I could reload since app was not working properly) but it just vanished.

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 12:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 8:35 AM

Good morning, jcdgbd,

It sounds like you have the News app installed on your iPhone, but you aren't able to find it on your Home screen.

iOS 14 has the new Apple Library, and it's possible that your News app is now located here. Use these steps to open the App Library.

Let us know if that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2020 8:35 AM in response to jcdgbd

Good morning, jcdgbd,

It sounds like you have the News app installed on your iPhone, but you aren't able to find it on your Home screen.

iOS 14 has the new Apple Library, and it's possible that your News app is now located here. Use these steps to open the App Library.

Let us know if that helps!

Can’t find Apple News app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.