You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost apps on home screen

I have lost 2 apps on my home screen. They are still installed and I can open them from the App Store or by refreshing the screen search. I want them back on my home page but don’t know how to get them there. There is not a way I can see to delete them and reinstall.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 8:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 9:57 AM

Are you actually still running iOS 13? Or have you updated to iOS 14? If so, look in the App Library (past the last home page).

If you're still using iOS 13, your app is either in a folder somewhere or you have too many apps to display all of them on your home screens. Look through all of your folders. If you still can't find it, move apps into a folder to free up space until you see the one you can't find.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2020 9:57 AM in response to Doxiegreen

Are you actually still running iOS 13? Or have you updated to iOS 14? If so, look in the App Library (past the last home page).

If you're still using iOS 13, your app is either in a folder somewhere or you have too many apps to display all of them on your home screens. Look through all of your folders. If you still can't find it, move apps into a folder to free up space until you see the one you can't find.

Lost apps on home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.