You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my Billing Address on my Mac?

I have changed my Apple Card address in my iPhone wallet, within my ID settings, Apple Store app, but cannot for some reason change it on my Mac Music app, Mac App store and default shipping within Safari Apple pay. Additionally, when i browse appleid.apple.com the billing address is incorrect and greyed out (not editable as it is in every area on my mac).

I have signed out of iCloud on my mac and removed the Apple Card as my default payment but it keeps saving this old address. Additionally, if I attempt to edit the billing address, it goes to a screen to simply add/remove payments not edit the billing address. I would assume this address is being pulled from Goldman, but my address is correct on my iPhone Apple Card settings.

Any ideas on how to change this?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 9:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 11:18 AM

After multiple attempts in various locations to confirm my address, including Apple Card support, as well as removing the card and adding it again with no avail, I solved the issue. If you change your default Apple payment card to another card, remove the Apple Card and go to iPhone -> Wallet -> 3 dot more settings -> Make Default at Apple, this will change the unchangeable address. This is an extreme edge case issue, but wanted to share my findings.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2020 11:18 AM in response to zmra19

After multiple attempts in various locations to confirm my address, including Apple Card support, as well as removing the card and adding it again with no avail, I solved the issue. If you change your default Apple payment card to another card, remove the Apple Card and go to iPhone -> Wallet -> 3 dot more settings -> Make Default at Apple, this will change the unchangeable address. This is an extreme edge case issue, but wanted to share my findings.

How can I change my Billing Address on my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.