You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a box to return my iPhone 11promax to Apple. It was a trade-in for the new 12pro. Please advise as I need the trade-in money of $499.00.

How do I get a box for my trade-in 12pro which was agreed with my purchase of the new 12pro iPhone I received this week. Please advise.

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 4:08 PM

3 replies

Oct 31, 2020 7:23 PM in response to Chefcomm

I ordered and received a new Apple 12pro I phone. Part of the purchase I can trade in a near perfect Apple 11promax for the new phone at a trade-in return of $499.00.

I was to receive a box from Apple to send back my watch.

Nothing has happened. I can use the money. I bought a new Apple Series 6 watch a number of accessories totalling almost $1000.00. I also went back my Apple Series 5 watch which I am expecting a check for $190.00. Again no answers yet.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Steve Leipsner

How do I get a box to return my iPhone 11promax to Apple. It was a trade-in for the new 12pro. Please advise as I need the trade-in money of $499.00.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.