You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro availability

when will be apple iphone 12 pro available in stores?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Hello Khayam-

I am not sure where your region is however what I have done in the past (USA) is to check on the Apple.com website and noted which iPhone i wished to purchase and it listed all the stores that the iPhone may be available that day. I would perform that task on my available days that I can go and pick the iPhone up. You can only see present day's results.

Short answer is that when an iPhone is just released then either you pre-buy and save all the headache and time OR do what I did OR wait till January when everyone has an iPhone to sell.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2020 3:18 PM in response to Khayam khan

Hello Khayam-

I am not sure where your region is however what I have done in the past (USA) is to check on the Apple.com website and noted which iPhone i wished to purchase and it listed all the stores that the iPhone may be available that day. I would perform that task on my available days that I can go and pick the iPhone up. You can only see present day's results.

Short answer is that when an iPhone is just released then either you pre-buy and save all the headache and time OR do what I did OR wait till January when everyone has an iPhone to sell.

Axel F.

iPhone 12 pro availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.