You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In application purchases

I have not been able to make purchases in any of the games downloaded. I cannot buy chips in games like Ludo or TeenPatti. As I try to buy a message comes “in application purchases not allowed “ I see everyone else using different brand of phones buying chips in the games

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 6:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 8:46 AM

Greetings baiju242,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to make an in-app purchase.

It sounds like restrictions are enabled that prevent in-app purchases. Check the Screen Time settings to see if in-app purchases has been restricted:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases 

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

You can also change your password settings for additional purchases from the iTunes & App Store or Book Store. Follow steps 1-3, then choose Always Require or Don't Require.

"

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 11, 2020 8:46 AM in response to baiju242

Greetings baiju242,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to make an in-app purchase.

It sounds like restrictions are enabled that prevent in-app purchases. Check the Screen Time settings to see if in-app purchases has been restricted:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

"Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases 

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

You can also change your password settings for additional purchases from the iTunes & App Store or Book Store. Follow steps 1-3, then choose Always Require or Don't Require.

"

Kind regards.

In application purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.