You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared notes not showing on all devices

Myself and my wife have a few different notes which are shared and we can both access them on our iPhones but I'm unable to see any of these shared notes on my iPad or via iCloud.com on a windows PC.

If I create a new note its visible instantly on my iPad but then soon as I invite my wife to the note it disappears from my iPad but still visible from my iPhone and iCloud.com

I have already done the signing in and out of iCloud but it still doesn't work, surely if its a shared note visible on one device it should be visible on all devices accessing iCloud with my log in just like our photos do.

Thanks

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 5:29 AM

5 replies

Nov 11, 2020 2:47 AM in response to zinacef

Both running the most updated software iPhone is on 14.2 and the iPad is on 12.4.9 but as I mentioned the shared notes also aren’t visible from my windows PC using iCloud.com so I don’t think it’s a device software issue

it’s an iCloud issue ...... I think!

photos works brilliant any changes or new photos instantly visible on all platforms but with notes only none shared notes are visible to all my devices then as soon as I share the note so my wife can see it the note disappears from the iPad or iCloud.com and only visible on both our iPhones

Shared notes not showing on all devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.