You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade Cancellation for Kid's Subscription

My son subscribed to Apple Arcade. I have "Ask to Buy" turned on and approved it. A few months later, we don't want it anymore. I can't cancel because it's on his account. I turned off screen time so I could access his account. On his device, I can see the subscription listed and can click cancel subscription. But, it won't let me cancel. I'm assuming it has something to do with ask to buy permissions, but I've turned that off too and still seems no way to get it cancelled. Apple, if you're listening, please cancel the subscription :)

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 8:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 8:23 AM

Resolved - apparently I was impatient and it just took time. 5 minutes later a "confirm cancellation" box popped up.

1 reply

Apple Arcade Cancellation for Kid's Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.