You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm with rising volume?

I want an alarm clock with an alarm volume that:

a) increases gradually,

b) is not the same as the ringer volume

i want all the othe alarm features of the Clock app, such as the ability to have multiple alarms that repeat on different days.

Bedtime does not seem to be what I want.

I tried looking for a 3rd party app but have not found one. Progressive Alarm seems close, but you have to remember to turn it on it every night before going to bed - that’s no good for me.

This is the kind of thing that frustrates me about iOS. A fairly simple feature (available on Android phones) that seems to be simply not possible.

suggestions?

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 1:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2020 5:06 PM

I do not find a single one of those ringtones for which the volume gradually increases. I listened to them all.

Also, what about controlling the alarm volume separate from the phone ringer volume?

I appreciate that you were trying to help, but frankly it’s counterproductive to post an answer that isn’t really an answer.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2020 5:06 PM in response to SravanKrA

I do not find a single one of those ringtones for which the volume gradually increases. I listened to them all.

Also, what about controlling the alarm volume separate from the phone ringer volume?

I appreciate that you were trying to help, but frankly it’s counterproductive to post an answer that isn’t really an answer.

Alarm with rising volume?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.