You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did my mail folders go?

Can find one of my mail folders after upgrading to Big Sur, specifically, Saved??

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 2:04 PM

1 reply

Nov 23, 2020 3:02 PM in response to pabloscruz

Hi pabloscruz,

Thanks for coming out through Apple Support Communities. We're glad to help with your Mail app and this missing folder. Let's get to the bottom of this together.

Is the Saved folder you mentioned one that was created on your Mac in the Mail app, or is it a folder synced from your email service provider?

Are you able to sign into the official website from your email service provider to check your email directly online, and see if the folder is visible there?

If so, let us know what happens when you restart the mail app, and restart your Mac before checking again.

If the issue persists, do you recall having created a Time Machine backup of your Mac prior to upgrading to macOS Big Sur? The following guide has detailed information all about Time Machine backups:

Back up your Mac with Time Machine

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day!

Where did my mail folders go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.