You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto fillin

In Big Sur auto fill in does not work. In Safari - preference - forms, my name and card is there.

When with my cursor am on a e-mailadress and go to Safari (arrow+cmd+A) there is a error.

Is syas that the filled-i form and the website are not the same.

Anyone alse there problems and better yet a solution?

Thanks.

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 10:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 9:08 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Followed your instruction, and my card was already set to "make this y card". Just to be sure i switched between card in the hope that it would work. And i think it did the trick :-)

Many thanx for your time.

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 22, 2020 8:15 AM in response to WammieOne

Hello

I was having issues with autofill in Safari as well. I was able to fix them by opening contacts and under the Card pull down menu I selected "Go to My Card". It was on the correct card already but I selected "Make This My Card" under the same pull down menu and all the problems I was having with Safari autofill were fixed.

Maybe this will work for you also.

Auto fillin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.