You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flags

After updating to Big Sur the flags on my emails are no longer visible. I read advice to right click but my mouse does not have a right click function. I don't know how to fix this but it is very frustrating as I use flags all the time. HELP!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 12:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 3:11 PM

Right-click doesn't exist in macOS (there has never been a multi-button Apple mouse)—people who use that terminology don't understand the OS.

You can get a "secondary" click by holding down the control key when you click.

How are you viewing your email list? If in Column view, ctrl-click on the headers and add the Flags column.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2020 3:11 PM in response to janetcb

Right-click doesn't exist in macOS (there has never been a multi-button Apple mouse)—people who use that terminology don't understand the OS.

You can get a "secondary" click by holding down the control key when you click.

How are you viewing your email list? If in Column view, ctrl-click on the headers and add the Flags column.

Flags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.