You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Being charged $10.71

Why am I being charged multiple times a month $10.71 by Apple? I have no subscriptions and I took my card off my account months ago and still get charged

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 10:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 10:22 PM

AustinGebeau Said:

"Being charged $10.71: Why am I being charged multiple times a month $10.71 by Apple? I have no subscriptions and I took my card off my account months ago and still get charged"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has access to your account. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. So, contact Apple Support - they'll see what is going on, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Contact Apple Support:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

— U.S.A. (800)MY-APPLE

— Proceed from there as necessary

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2020 10:22 PM in response to AustinGebeau

AustinGebeau Said:

"Being charged $10.71: Why am I being charged multiple times a month $10.71 by Apple? I have no subscriptions and I took my card off my account months ago and still get charged"

-------

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support.

These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple.  No one here has access to your account. Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. So, contact Apple Support - they'll see what is going on, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Contact Apple Support:

Contact Us - Choose Locations

— U.S.A. (800)MY-APPLE

— Proceed from there as necessary

Being charged $10.71

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.