You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Repair Center Incompetence

Never have I witnessed such incompetence and failure of a company... took my 2015 MacBook for a simple battery exchange program and was rarely updated. One week passed, it arrived and running diagnostics. Another week, it’s shipped out from the Repair Center. Problem is... the tracking number that was given showed it arrived ON NOV. 16TH, MONDAY AT 9:17AM. I wasn’t notified till NEARLY 4AM ON NOV. 19TH, THURSDAY. Now I’m panicking because none of my family saw anything, it’s definitely not sitting at my doorstep so it’s now either missing or stolen. Passwords, files and other important things... gone or now in the hands of someone who probably stole it because no one bothered to keep me updated. “Disappointed” is an understatement. I’m furious... IT WAS A SIMPLE BATTERY CHANGE AND NOW MY MACBOOK IS MISSING. Like seriously?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 12:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 1:00 PM

ern_mix wrote:

Never have I witnessed such incompetence and failure of a company... took my 2015 MacBook for a simple battery exchange program and was rarely updated. One week passed, it arrived and running diagnostics. Another week, it’s shipped out from the Repair Center. Problem is... the tracking number that was given showed it arrived ON NOV. 16TH, MONDAY AT 9:17AM. I wasn’t notified till NEARLY 4AM ON NOV. 19TH, THURSDAY. Now I’m panicking because none of my family saw anything, it’s definitely not sitting at my doorstep so it’s now either missing or stolen. Passwords, files and other important things... gone or now in the hands of someone who probably stole it because no one bothered to keep me updated. “Disappointed” is an understatement. I’m furious... IT WAS A SIMPLE BATTERY CHANGE AND NOW MY MACBOOK IS MISSING. Like seriously?

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2020 1:00 PM in response to ern_mix

ern_mix wrote:

Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

Apple Repair Center Incompetence

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.