You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put my Itunes audiobook libary on my husbands iphone 7plus

I have an itunes Audio library on my Dell computer windows 10 and on my iphone 12, some of these audiobooks I would like to put on my husbands iphone 7 plus [my old phone] but I cant transfer them to his phone anyone know why.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 6:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 3:08 AM

Apple devices generally want to sync to a single library. Trying to add content from a different library can cause anything already on the device to be removed. If you copy your audiobooks to your husband's library and authorize his computer for your Apple ID, then he will be able to add those items to his device.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 22, 2020 3:08 AM in response to patrica1955

Apple devices generally want to sync to a single library. Trying to add content from a different library can cause anything already on the device to be removed. If you copy your audiobooks to your husband's library and authorize his computer for your Apple ID, then he will be able to add those items to his device.

tt2

How do I put my Itunes audiobook libary on my husbands iphone 7plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.