You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full iCloud

I have uploaded overall 52 byphotos on my iCloud hello, can you help me? account, but it shows that there is no space and the storage is full, how it is possible that 34 photos use 2 GB of memory? How I can fix it?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 10:43 AM

Your photos are taking up 2.8GB of iCloud storage space and your backups are taking up 2.1GB of iCloud storage. By my calculations, that equates to 4.9GB of space out of 5GB which is indicative per the screenshot that you are indeed out of iCloud storage space and will need to consider purchasing more.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 21, 2020 10:43 AM in response to ksenia242

Your photos are taking up 2.8GB of iCloud storage space and your backups are taking up 2.1GB of iCloud storage. By my calculations, that equates to 4.9GB of space out of 5GB which is indicative per the screenshot that you are indeed out of iCloud storage space and will need to consider purchasing more.

Full iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.