You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound when snoozing an alarm

After the latest update my SE doesn't play a sound when snoozing an alarm. I have noticed that the sound automatically is turned down to zero without my touching the buttons.

Does anyone have an explanation/solution for that ?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:07 AM

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, glarfeldt!

It sounds like you’re having an issue with the alarm not making sound when you snooze it. First, check out this article to Set an alarm on iPhone and create a new alarm for 5 minutes out and test to see if you still have an issue. If it does work, try to delete the existing alarm and create a new one to see if you still have an issue. 

Let us know if you still have an issue and have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2020 7:07 AM in response to glarfeldt

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities, glarfeldt!

It sounds like you’re having an issue with the alarm not making sound when you snooze it. First, check out this article to Set an alarm on iPhone and create a new alarm for 5 minutes out and test to see if you still have an issue. If it does work, try to delete the existing alarm and create a new one to see if you still have an issue. 

Let us know if you still have an issue and have a great day!

No sound when snoozing an alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.