You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 12 mini

I can't seem to find a user guide or manual for the iphone 12 mini. I saw the IOS 14 user guide but nothing on how to use the phone. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 8:48 AM

4 replies

Nov 24, 2020 9:21 AM in response to feldspars

Well, that's a generic user guide.

If you need something particular, we can offer you many support KB articles about your issues, doubts, problems.

See this page:--> https://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=search&locale=en_US , then type an argument (i.e. backup) and you'll find many support guides.

Or ask here in the iPhone community.

Regards

Giulio

Nov 24, 2020 9:02 AM in response to feldspars

feldspars wrote:

I can't seem to find a user guide or manual for the iphone 12 mini. I saw the IOS 14 user guide but nothing on how to use the phone. Thanks.

Your model has nothing different from other recent iPhones (model X or later, with Face ID recognition) running iOS 14. So I think the that iOS 14 user guide should be able to give you many answers.

What are you looking for in details, when you say "how to use the iphone"?

Regards

Giulio

iphone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.