You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Group FaceTime notification

For some reason I am not receiving a notification when I’m invited to a Group FaceTime call. How do I fix this???

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 6:37 PM

1 reply

Dec 2, 2020 5:21 PM in response to rebeka225

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities rebeka225,

We understand that you're not receiving notification of incoming Group FaceTime calls. We know that being able to be apart of these calls is important, and we'd like to help.

Take a look at the articles below to help with Group FaceTime and how to double check the notification settings.

Use Group FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Use notifications on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If the issue remains, try restarting your device and testing to see if the issue remains. If the issue persists, respond back with some more details. Are you not getting notifications from other apps? Does this happen when only one contact tries to contact you via FaceTime? Which version of software are you using?

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

No Group FaceTime notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.