You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to downgrade iphone SE 2016 to ios 12

After i upgrade my iphone to ios 13 my phone start not working well. but i wait till ios 14.

After upgrade to ios 14 it turn to black screen but all are working normally with voice over.

Please help me how to downgrade to ios 12. or fix something for iphone se 1st generation

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 7:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 7:38 PM

There is no way to downgrade iOS on the iPhone. Apple is no longer signing older iOS anyway. I suggest that you try creating a current backup and then try restoring the phone. If you already have a current backup, I would restore to factory and set it up as new, so you can test the device. Your other option is to use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2020 7:38 PM in response to Saisaimario

There is no way to downgrade iOS on the iPhone. Apple is no longer signing older iOS anyway. I suggest that you try creating a current backup and then try restoring the phone. If you already have a current backup, I would restore to factory and set it up as new, so you can test the device. Your other option is to use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here and contact Apple Support for service.

How to downgrade iphone SE 2016 to ios 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.