You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to retrieve my icloud photos?

How can I retrieve my icloud photos?

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 12:17 AM

If you have photos in iCloud then you should have the same photos on each one of your devices (Signed on with the same Apple ID) that have iCloud for Photos set to ON.

Please confirm that you have photos on iCloud by going to this website ➔ www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID. Go to the Photos section and ensure that you have the photos there. If you have photos there and if would like to have them on your iPhone then open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2020 12:17 AM in response to jezreel69

If you have photos in iCloud then you should have the same photos on each one of your devices (Signed on with the same Apple ID) that have iCloud for Photos set to ON.

Please confirm that you have photos on iCloud by going to this website ➔ www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID. Go to the Photos section and ensure that you have the photos there. If you have photos there and if would like to have them on your iPhone then open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Photos : Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

How to retrieve my icloud photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.