You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2FA Authentication

How do i access my apple id if I haven’t logged it into any other device but only my phone and have 2FA active and lost my phone or can’t access it?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 2:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2020 6:20 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

2 replies

Nov 29, 2020 3:10 PM in response to ashar246

Have the code sent to a trusted phone number. You can set up multiple trusted numbers; they can be Androids, landlines, friend's or relative's phones. See: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If the phone is already lost and you don't have other numbers set up, see instructions in Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

2FA Authentication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.