You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My ios 14.2

Ever since ios14 came out, I've been having issues with Find My not working. My husband is having the same issues, as is my sister, and brother. I have tried sharing my location with them, but they aren't getting the notification at all. None of the have. And I'm not able to get anything from them. I've gone through all of my settings, and they're the way they should be. Any other thoughts on what could be going on?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 10:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 11:59 AM

Hello japarker2009,

It looks like since updating to iOS 14 you and others in your family are not able to share location properly or receive notifications regarding the location. Being able to share your location is a great safety feature. We'd be happy too help.

Walk through the steps in the link below to check the set up of Find My.

Find friends and share my location with Find My

We hope this helps. Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2020 11:59 AM in response to japarker2009

Hello japarker2009,

It looks like since updating to iOS 14 you and others in your family are not able to share location properly or receive notifications regarding the location. Being able to share your location is a great safety feature. We'd be happy too help.

Walk through the steps in the link below to check the set up of Find My.

Find friends and share my location with Find My

We hope this helps. Take care!

Find My ios 14.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.