You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how send a file by bluetooth ?

Hi !

With Big Sur I can't send a file to my phone by bluetooth. The phone (with bluetooth open) appears among devices able to be connected, I select it, but there is no menu to send a file to it. And I can easily send a file from my phone to my Mac by bluetooth...

If you know how to fix this problem, thanks for your help !

Alablo

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 5:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 5:58 PM

Here are some instructions from Apple:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/share-files-mac-bluetooth-devices-mchle7fa9e15/mac

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 1, 2020 2:53 AM in response to babowa

Thanks. I know of course these instructions, which I meditated at length ... In fact, I just understood that with Big Sur, you have to open the Bluetooth preferences to send a file. Whereas with Catalina, sending could be done via the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar ... It's not more complicated ... but it's not progress.

Thanks again.

how send a file by bluetooth ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.