You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail App not syncing between iDevices

Hi there,

Since I installed iOS14 and macOS Big Sur, I have encountered a problem with the Mail App using an iCloud account.

I read all my emails on my iPhone and delete most of them but it does not sync up on both my two Macs and my iPad Pro. I receive every emails on all my devices but they’re not marked as read or deleted although I did it on my iPhone.

Same for Mail on iCloud website. But if I read them on other devices than my iPhone, they’re marked as read on the iPhone and it works... This is a mystery to me.

Anyone could help me ? Have you encountered the same issus ?

Let me know, cheers !

Yannick

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2020 1:44 PM

On the Macs have you tried unchecking/re-checking Mail under System Preferences > Apple ID; and for the iPad, toggling Mail off/on under Settings?

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Mail App not syncing between iDevices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.