You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Unavailable in my country

Hi, my name is Brody and I was wondering why there are multiple albums that are unavailable in my country. I enjoy listening to a wide range and variety of songs, but when they aren’t available in my country I wonder why. I feel like there should be a way to bypass me not being allowed to listen to it, because before I sign in on my laptop, I can preview this song on Apple Music, but then once I sign in, it shows up that it is unavailable in my country/region. And then on my phone, it doesn’t show up. can anyone help me? Thank you!!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 7:00 AM

If the artists have not licensed them for distribution in the US, then you can't get them in the US. That's just the way it is.

4 replies

Music Unavailable in my country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.