You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library

My App Library on my iPhone and the display when you swipe all the way to the left is suddenly gone and I can’t figure out what’s wrong with it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 6:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 8:38 AM

Hello Dalewn18.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that when you swipe the display to the left on your iPhone that the App Library isn’t shown. We are happy to help.

Have you made any recent changes to your Home Screen? Let’s use the steps here to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support Please try the steps here: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support You can also use the steps here to customize your Home Screen: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 10, 2020 8:38 AM in response to Dalewn18

Hello Dalewn18.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that when you swipe the display to the left on your iPhone that the App Library isn’t shown. We are happy to help.

Have you made any recent changes to your Home Screen? Let’s use the steps here to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support Please try the steps here: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support You can also use the steps here to customize your Home Screen: Use widgets on your iPhone and iPod touch - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.