You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account disabled

Why was my account disabled on App Store and iTunes Store

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 12:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 4:25 PM

If your account is disabled in iTunes you will need to contact apple to be able to unlock it.

More info in this article:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Use the link in the article to contact apple or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2020 4:25 PM in response to la105

If your account is disabled in iTunes you will need to contact apple to be able to unlock it.

More info in this article:

If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Use the link in the article to contact apple or:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

Dec 28, 2020 5:43 PM in response to Androish

You may have hit the magic number of 100 refunds like I did. My apple ID is locked, no purchases no more refunds and no downloading even free app's. My 9000 songs and movies purchased over the past 16 years are gone, they can't be transferred to a new ID. At first I was upset, then I got a bit upset when I realized Apple was keeping my money and flipping me the bird.

Account disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.