You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add Mail account on Apple Watch

Just bought my son an Apple Watch and the Mail app is installed on it; however I am unable to find a way to add his email account. I believe there is supposed to be a Mail option within the Watch app for my iPhone but its not there and there doesn't appear to be a setting within the Mail app on my phone that allows me to synch those settings to the Watch. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2020 12:04 PM

Am I to assume that his watch is set up under family set up?

If so see Set up an Apple Watch for a family member

Here is a list of available features: Location Services for the Find People app, Siri, Apple Cash Family, Messages in iCloud, Health Data, Emergency SOS, Emergency Contacts, Medical ID, Activity, Workout Route Tracking, and Photos.

Email isn't an available feature.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 11, 2020 12:04 PM in response to cade249

Am I to assume that his watch is set up under family set up?

If so see Set up an Apple Watch for a family member

Here is a list of available features: Location Services for the Find People app, Siri, Apple Cash Family, Messages in iCloud, Health Data, Emergency SOS, Emergency Contacts, Medical ID, Activity, Workout Route Tracking, and Photos.

Email isn't an available feature.

Unable to add Mail account on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.