You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple trade-in timing

I just ordered a new MacBook Air using my old MacBook Pro as a trade-in. Do I get to keep my old MacBook Pro until my new MacBook Air arrives? I am concerned that I will be without a computer if I have to ship out my old computer before the new one arrives. Apple is supposed to ship my new computer in 3-4 weeks.

MacBook

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 9:03 AM

The trade-in kit usually ships at the same time or shortly after the new Mac and it ships from a different location by a slower method. I received mine several days after my new Mac (which was also 3 or 4 weeks after I ordered it). The 14 day return period starts when you receive the return kit.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2020 9:03 AM in response to Etrader314

The trade-in kit usually ships at the same time or shortly after the new Mac and it ships from a different location by a slower method. I received mine several days after my new Mac (which was also 3 or 4 weeks after I ordered it). The 14 day return period starts when you receive the return kit.

Apple trade-in timing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.