You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have lost my Airpods

Hi everyone/anyone,

Last night i lost my airpods and i have been trying to find them but had no luck. I jave tried to use the "find my iPhone" to find them but because they are not connected to a device, they won't ping. It won't even show me a last location where they were in use.

Has anyone got any advice on how to give me a better chance in finding them, or should i accept they are gone for good? :(

Thank you.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 6:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 9:28 AM

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2020 9:28 AM in response to rbeck152

Hello,

If your AirPods are out of Bluetooth range, out of charge, or in the case with the cover closed, Find My won't give a current location. You just have to find them manually by looking for them. However, Find My may list the most recent location where they were last connected.

See this for more detail:

If your AirPods are lost

Good luck.

Have lost my Airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.