You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Markup not working correctly in Big Sur 11.0.1

When trying to draw a line using markup all I get is the two blue end points and the green center point no image of the line, dotted line etc. I have tried several libraries but the problem still exists. Chatted with Apple support and they claimed they know of the problem and, say it with me, It will be fixed in the next OS update. Boy i've heard that story before. I think it's Apples goto solution when they have no idea how to fix it. OBTW adding text in markup is no problem.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 11:52 AM

3 replies

Dec 14, 2020 2:30 PM in response to TonyCollinet

I must say as an old Apple user of course I have tried your solution several times but to no avail. After receiving your comment I tried one more time and this time it worked. WTF. Thank you for your time and attention to my problem.

BTW when I called Apple support they claimed they were aware of this problem and it would be addressed in the next OS update. So much for Apple Support. being addressed in the next update must be an Apple Support goto salutation.

Markup not working correctly in Big Sur 11.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.