You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does apple music ask me to subscribe when I have already subscribed via apple one?

I have two apple IDs. I use one for iCloud and one for media and purchases. I bought an Apple One Premier subscription with my media and purchases Apple ID but the apps fail to recognise that I have a subscription. Porqoui?

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 1:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 1:49 PM

See if anything here helps.

If you subscribe to Apple One and use a different Apple ID for iCloud storage - Apple Support

2 replies

Dec 16, 2020 2:16 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks Eric but that isn’t my problem - I think. I’ve allocated the apple one storage plan to the account I use for iCloud but the account I use for media purchases etc is the one that I subscribed to apple one with and that’s the one that is asking me to subscribe to individual services.

Just to be sure, I checked the iCloud Apple ID to see if the subscription to the other services had transferred along with the storage (I didn’t think it should have done) and it hadn’t.

why does apple music ask me to subscribe when I have already subscribed via apple one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.