You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded the Apple TV app for my phone and the home page when I open the app is blank.

I downloaded the Apple TV app on my phone and the homepage is blank.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 17, 2020 9:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 9:14 AM

The TV app should be pre-installed on iPhones with iOS 12.3 or later. No need to download any app.

The Apple TV app will load internet content, and therefore the phone needs an internet connection. Connect to a good Wi-Fi network. For cellular, verify that the TV app is set for allowing to use cellular data. If internet connectivity gives troubles, then the network settings may need resetting.

The Apple TV app services are not available worldwide. Check if your region is supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2020 9:14 AM in response to ronaldo167

The TV app should be pre-installed on iPhones with iOS 12.3 or later. No need to download any app.

The Apple TV app will load internet content, and therefore the phone needs an internet connection. Connect to a good Wi-Fi network. For cellular, verify that the TV app is set for allowing to use cellular data. If internet connectivity gives troubles, then the network settings may need resetting.

The Apple TV app services are not available worldwide. Check if your region is supported.

I downloaded the Apple TV app for my phone and the home page when I open the app is blank.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.