You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios14 copy and paste images in browser

Hi all

I am using iphone 11pro with latest ios 14.3 updated. After I copy an image in browsers (including chrome and safari), when I paste it become the image link rather then the image.

Thanks for your advice for solving this

Terence

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 18, 2020 5:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 2:19 PM

This just happened to me this morning when I updated my phone to iOS version 14.3. Specifically, images and GIFs that I copied from a Safari website and pasted into WhatsApp would show up on WhatsApp as the image and GIFs before the update, but now after the update they just paste as the URL link. Is there a setting to resolve this so the images and GIFs paste instead of a link? It’s really stupid to have it paste a link that the recipient then has to go to the internet just to see instead of seeing it in the app.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 25, 2021 2:19 PM in response to SravanKrA

This just happened to me this morning when I updated my phone to iOS version 14.3. Specifically, images and GIFs that I copied from a Safari website and pasted into WhatsApp would show up on WhatsApp as the image and GIFs before the update, but now after the update they just paste as the URL link. Is there a setting to resolve this so the images and GIFs paste instead of a link? It’s really stupid to have it paste a link that the recipient then has to go to the internet just to see instead of seeing it in the app.

ios14 copy and paste images in browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.