You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folders/Albums in iCloud Photos on a PC

I have downloaded iCloud and iCloud Photos for my PC. I followed all prompts and everything shows up fine except as follows:

All folders/sub-folders in Documents show up fine in iCloud on the PC. However, my extensive folders/sub-folders/albums generated on my MAC and visible in iCloud on my MacBook, iPhones, and iPad do not show up in iCloud Photos on the PC. All the pictures are there, and I can sort and find using date, etc.; but they are not organized into the albums/folders etc. Is there something I should be doing to make them show up?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 1:31 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 23, 2020 5:28 PM in response to DomerDude

Greetings DomerDude,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We're glad you're here, and it will be our pleasure to share some tips to help you with iCloud for Windows.

We noted from your post that some folders with albums which are visible on your Apple devices do and in iCloud don't appear on your PC. Check out the following links to make sure that what you see matches what is described or pictured in the helpful articles.

If the folder is still not visible in iCloud for Windows, then we recommend you Contact Apple Support for further assistance.

All the best!

Folders/Albums in iCloud Photos on a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.