You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

people i wont your help

Muito boa noite a todos usuarios da marca apple e acomunidade em geral.

Minha preicupacao neste momento e seguinte:

fui roubado meu macbook pro no dia 15 de dezembro de 2020 , e no mesmo dia, recebe uma notificacao proveniente da apple, tentativas da alguem que queria invadir meu icloud.

nao sabendo como descobrir os dados deste indviduo agradeceria o vosso apoio.

obrigado pela atencao dispensada

Guenilto Agostinho Xavier

MacBook Pro 13″, 10.13

Posted on Dec 22, 2020 9:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 7:13 AM

Good afternoon to the whole apple community, I ask for your help. Macbook-pro was stolen from me, and you receive a notification from whoever tried to access my icloud account, I would like to discover the data of the individual who tried to do this process.
thank you for your attention
hugs.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2020 7:13 AM in response to zinacef

Good afternoon to the whole apple community, I ask for your help. Macbook-pro was stolen from me, and you receive a notification from whoever tried to access my icloud account, I would like to discover the data of the individual who tried to do this process.
thank you for your attention
hugs.

people i wont your help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.