You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

I noticed a device is listed on my iCloud . I just logged on to the apple store on the person’s MacBook to download an application. They didn’t see my password or username . Then I logged out immediately. Why will that person be showing on my iCloud under devices ? Should I be worried that the person has access to my information although I logged out ? I changed my password as well afterwards just to be on the safe side

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 6:13 AM

5 replies

Dec 26, 2020 12:25 PM in response to zinacef

I’m not sure if you read the post entirely . I just wanted to know if I log on to someone’s MacBook with my Apple ID and then log out immediately afterwards . Why do I see the person’s device listed on my iCloud account . Also , I wanted to know if the person will be able to access my information even though I logged out

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.