You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Cancelation

I'm trying to order an iphone 11 through apple.com. I've spent about a week going back and forth between my bank and apple, each blaming the other for my order not going through. At first my card was not going through but I was able to solve that by using virtual numbers that my bank provides. Now the order is placed but the next morning I wake up and find out it has been canceled. no email or anything. I've spent a couple more days messing around back and forth and I am tired of getting no help. I know this is a user forum but has anyone else encountered this and were you able to fix it? I live in the US and am shipping in the US with a US card from capital one.

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 9:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 9:20 AM

Call 1-800-MY-APPLE. You can also check this link to see if anything helps.

https://www.apple.com/shop/help

Similar questions

2 replies

Order Cancelation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.