You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i am getting new device instead of repair, should I get new device in package unopened with new warranty?

If I am getting new device instead of repair, should I get new device in package unopened with new warranty? I'am asking because right now I'am waiting for the second replacement iphone 11.

First time I got only device without box,power supply and headphones and my warranty was the same date as on my original device..

Thanks!

Ivan

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 12:20 PM

A warranty replacement will only be the phone, no accessories, and will not come in an original box. It also may be a refurbished phone.

4 replies

If i am getting new device instead of repair, should I get new device in package unopened with new warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.