You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't connect to my son's account to apple music android

I can't connect my son's apple ID to apple music android on his device

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 8:43 PM

I'd recommend contacting Apple Support, there should be a Get Support button at the bottom of Settings.

A few questions though if maybe we can help you here. Is this a carrier subscription that you are trying to connect to the Apple ID? Or, are you trying to add him a member of a family? Or are you trying to sign up for an Individual subscription and it isn't working when you select the pricing option?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2021 8:43 PM in response to julfol

I'd recommend contacting Apple Support, there should be a Get Support button at the bottom of Settings.

A few questions though if maybe we can help you here. Is this a carrier subscription that you are trying to connect to the Apple ID? Or, are you trying to add him a member of a family? Or are you trying to sign up for an Individual subscription and it isn't working when you select the pricing option?

can't connect to my son's account to apple music android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.