You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What other streaming services can I view on Apple TV. Google TV?

Where can I find a list of channels I can view on Apple TV?

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 3:57 PM

Streaming TV providers will include a load of ‘live’ channels in their own app. Packages may come in tiers of additional content.

Compare Hulu Live vs. YouTube TV vs. Sling TV vs. AT&T TV Now vs. Fubo TV vs. Philo

Some cable TV providers will include a load of channels in their own app. E.g. Spectrum TV or AT&T. Packages may come in tiers of additional content.

Some third party content providers are listed here because they allow linking their own app and content through the Apple TV app on select Apple hardware.

Availability of supported apps in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Other apps are also available. Most notable Netflix. There is no list of all of them, although all of them will have an App Store preview page, that is indexed by search engines.

Additionally the Apple TV app has in-app Channels on offer, some 30+ channels in the US, a bit less in other countries.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2020 3:57 PM in response to FujiMac1

Streaming TV providers will include a load of ‘live’ channels in their own app. Packages may come in tiers of additional content.

Compare Hulu Live vs. YouTube TV vs. Sling TV vs. AT&T TV Now vs. Fubo TV vs. Philo

Some cable TV providers will include a load of channels in their own app. E.g. Spectrum TV or AT&T. Packages may come in tiers of additional content.

Some third party content providers are listed here because they allow linking their own app and content through the Apple TV app on select Apple hardware.

Availability of supported apps in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Other apps are also available. Most notable Netflix. There is no list of all of them, although all of them will have an App Store preview page, that is indexed by search engines.

Additionally the Apple TV app has in-app Channels on offer, some 30+ channels in the US, a bit less in other countries.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

What other streaming services can I view on Apple TV. Google TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.