You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness + not showing up

My phone is on 14.3 and my watch on 7.2 and fitness + is not showing up in my fitness app on my iPhone. Is there a way to fix that?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 4:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 12:13 PM

Hello jamue45,

Thanks for reaching back out to us with those additional details. Apple Fitness+ is currently not available in Germany. You can learn more about Apple Fitness+ and which countries it is available in, with the link below.

Apple Fitness+: The future of fitness launches December 14

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2020 12:13 PM in response to jamue45

Hello jamue45,

Thanks for reaching back out to us with those additional details. Apple Fitness+ is currently not available in Germany. You can learn more about Apple Fitness+ and which countries it is available in, with the link below.

Apple Fitness+: The future of fitness launches December 14

Dec 29, 2020 7:38 PM in response to jamue45

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities jamue45,

We see that you're unable to see Apple Fitness+ on your iPhone. We know how exciting it is to be able to start using Apple Fitness+, and we'd be happy to help.

Let's have you restart both devices. After restarting both devices, then take a look at the article below that can help.

Subscribe to Apple Fitness+

Let us know how this goes and if the issue persists.

Fitness + not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.