You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirroring

How can I mirror my screen to my LG with Apple TV app

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 13

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 10:13 PM

If your TV is AirPlay-enabled, then it will be selectable as an AirPlay Screen Mirroring destination.

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apple

AirPlay destination devices may need to be added to the Home in the Home.app (on iPad or iPhone), and be assigned to a room.

Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

If your TV is not AirPlay-enabled, then you will need to connect a streaming device that can provide AirPlay receiving functionality. That can be an Apple TV set-top box, or select third party device.

AirPlay functionality is separate from the Apple TV app, although there is overlap for supported TVs. It depends on the exact model, though.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2020 10:13 PM in response to Roaddevil

If your TV is AirPlay-enabled, then it will be selectable as an AirPlay Screen Mirroring destination.

List of AirPlay 2-enabled smart TVs - Apple

AirPlay destination devices may need to be added to the Home in the Home.app (on iPad or iPhone), and be assigned to a room.

Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

If your TV is not AirPlay-enabled, then you will need to connect a streaming device that can provide AirPlay receiving functionality. That can be an Apple TV set-top box, or select third party device.

AirPlay functionality is separate from the Apple TV app, although there is overlap for supported TVs. It depends on the exact model, though.

Screen mirroring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.