You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting charged 4 times every month for Apple Music

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:03 PM

2 replies

Dec 30, 2020 9:25 PM in response to jarredfromhomestead

Hi Jarredfromhomestead

Are you 100% sure all these charges were for Apple Music?

Please check your purchase history: See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

Here you can see how often you were charged for Apple Music.

It's also likely that it was a credit card authorization and not an actual charge. Check this article on more info: About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Don't worry, credit card holds aren't actual charges. Also, do you maybe have a second account where you also use Apple Music? Or does someone in your family also use your credit card for Apple Music?

In any case, I would contact iTunes store on the phone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204169. In this article, you can find the phone number. They will verify your identity and can help you explain the charges.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.