You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Status in iCloud?

Can anyone explain the icon - the little x in a circle and a cloud with a line thru it. Thy seem mutually exclusive.

I have a large music library on my hard drive, loaded from my CDs. I also have a large library of purchased tunes from iTunes. So I got iTunes Match. Not sure what it actually does, but I got it. Then I let the subscription lapse for a few months before I re-upped Match. Now I have those funny little icons on every thing piece of music I have. It doesn’t recognize my Music library so I can’t update. Also, I have multiple copies of most of the songs I play a lot. I’m sure I did it wrong, but how can I tell which ones to keep or delete when they have one of the icons?

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

Music Status in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.