You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m supposed to get Apple TV free for one year, but the app on my phone shows: Downloaded no videos Your synced videos will appear here. What’s wrong with my app, I have deleted and reinstalled and is still showing that message!

My Apple TV app is showing Downloaded no videos. I’m supposed to get Apple TV + free for one year, but I can’t use the app ! What’s the problem with the app? How do I fix?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 11:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2021 3:26 PM

The Apple TV+ offer is available in many countries, but not all. Verify that your Apple ID account region matches a supported region for Apple TV+. Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

The Apple TV app will try to load online content. Make sure to be connected to the internet, preferably through Wi-Fi.

For cellular connections, verify that the Apple TV app is set to be allowed to use cellular data.

In absence of a functional internet connection, it may show just the Downloaded videos folder.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 2, 2021 3:26 PM in response to ClaudeF76

The Apple TV+ offer is available in many countries, but not all. Verify that your Apple ID account region matches a supported region for Apple TV+. Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

The Apple TV app will try to load online content. Make sure to be connected to the internet, preferably through Wi-Fi.

For cellular connections, verify that the Apple TV app is set to be allowed to use cellular data.

In absence of a functional internet connection, it may show just the Downloaded videos folder.

I’m supposed to get Apple TV free for one year, but the app on my phone shows: Downloaded no videos Your synced videos will appear here. What’s wrong with my app, I have deleted and reinstalled and is still showing that message!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.